2023 Nissan 400z A formidable twin-turbo V6 commands the front, paired seamlessly with a manual transmission at the core, ensuring an engaging driving experience. The perfect equilibrium of rear-wheel drive enhances performance, delivering unparalleled handling. Encased in a breathtaking exterior, the vehicle boasts a captivating design that mirrors its potent capabilities. The cockpit is meticulously crafted, prioritizing the driving experience with an unyielding focus on control and precision. This automotive masterpiece harmonizes power, manual finesse, and dynamic balance, epitomizing the synergy of performance and aesthetics in a thrilling, efficient package.
What’s New for 2024?
2023 Nissan 400z revamped 2023 Nissan Z marks a timely entry into the resurging sports car scene. Shedding its alphanumeric nomenclature, this generation embraces simplicity as the “Z.” Boasting a 400-hp twin-turbo V-6 engine, it offers a spirited drive with a choice between a responsive six-speed manual or a smooth nine-speed automatic. Noteworthy is its agile handling, lively acceleration, and a refined demeanor, surpassing its predecessor. Technological enhancements include a new touchscreen infotainment system, reconfigurable digital gauge display, and advanced driver-assistance features. Positioned a notch above, the Z targets the Supra, elevating its status in both performance and sophistication.
2023 Nissan 400z Notable improvements extend to the interior, addressing modern needs and elevating the driving experience. Scheduled for a summer 2022 release, the Z initially debuts as a hardtop coupe, with tantalizing hints at a potential convertible variant in the future. This evolution promises enthusiasts a harmonious blend of timeless appeal and cutting-edge technology in Nissan’s celebrated Z series.
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
2023 Nissan 400z, sibling to the formidable GT-R, shares its lineage with a twin-turbocharged V-6, but opts for a more refined 400-hp 3.0-liter engine sourced from the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400. Offering a choice between a responsive six-speed manual and a swift nine-speed automatic, the Z remains loyal to rear-wheel drive, differentiating itself from the all-wheel-drive Infiniti counterpart. Clocking 60 mph in 4.5 seconds with the manual and 4.3 seconds with the automatic, the Z exhibits spirited performance, albeit slightly trailing the Supra. Ample cornering grip, though, reveals a suspension that, when pushed to its limits, falls short of some rivals in precision. Commendably comfortable during daily drives, the Z strikes a balance between exhilaration and everyday ease, albeit with room for handling refinement.
Pricing and Which One to Buy
Consider the new Nissan Z lineup for optimal value:
- Z Sport: $42,085
- Z Performance: $52,085
- Z Proto Spec: $55,085
2023 Nissan 400z While the base price exceeds the outgoing 370Z, the new Z remains a compelling choice against rivals like the Supra and Audi TT. For a balanced package, we recommend the mid-range Z Performance trim at $52,085. This choice delivers enhanced performance with features such as a sportier suspension, limited-slip differential, upgraded brakes, 19-inch wheels with summer tires, and power-adjustable seats with faux-suede upholstery. Opting for this trim ensures a harmonious blend of luxury, performance, and desirable styling, making it a worthwhile investment in the competitive sports car market.
Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
2023 Nissan 400z The Nissan Z achieves its peak efficiency with the automatic transmission, boasting an EPA-rated 19 mpg city and an impressive 28 mpg highway. Opting for the manual option slightly alters these figures to 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway. Stay tuned for our forthcoming test results on the Z’s fuel economy during a 75-mph highway drive. For additional details, refer to the EPA’s website.
Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
2023 Nissan 400z interior of the new Nissan Z prioritizes comfort and functionality, providing a driver-focused cockpit with a modern aesthetic. The layout combines a blend of upscale materials and intuitive design, offering an inviting space for both driver and passenger.
Key Interior Features:
- Driver-Centric Design: The cockpit is thoughtfully arranged, emphasizing easy access to controls and an immersive driving experience.
- Quality Materials: Premium materials enhance the overall interior ambiance, with attention to detail evident in surfaces and finishes.
- Infotainment and Technology: A technology update includes a new touchscreen infotainment system, delivering seamless connectivity and user-friendly controls. The reconfigurable digital gauge display adds a modern touch to the instrument cluster.
- Driver-Assistance Features: The Z comes equipped with a host of driver-assistance features, enhancing safety and convenience during the drive.
- Seating: Power-adjustable seats, particularly in the Z Performance trim, come with faux-suede upholstery, combining comfort with a sporty feel.
- Cabin Space: Thoughtful interior design ensures ample space for driver and passenger comfort, making it suitable for extended drives.
- Trunk Space: The Z provides a practical trunk space, accommodating everyday items and luggage for weekend getaways.
- Versatility: The interior layout balances sportiness with practicality, allowing for versatility in accommodating both passengers and cargo.
In summary, the new Nissan Z’s interior focuses on driver-centric design, quality materials, and upgraded technology. Comfort features and a balanced approach to cargo space make it suitable for both daily use and spirited driving experiences.
Infotainment and Connectivity
2023 Nissan 400z a modern infotainment system and comprehensive connectivity features, enhancing the driving experience with cutting-edge technology.
- Touchscreen Display: The Z features a new touchscreen infotainment system, providing an intuitive interface for accessing various functions.
- User-Friendly Controls: The controls are designed to be user-friendly, allowing for easy navigation through menus and settings.
- Entertainment Options: The system likely includes standard entertainment options such as AM/FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, and USB ports for versatile media choices.
- Smartphone Integration: Seamless integration with smartphones is expected, allowing drivers to connect their devices for hands-free calling, music streaming, and access to navigation apps.
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto: The inclusion of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto enhances connectivity, enabling users to mirror their smartphone interfaces on the car’s touchscreen.
- Navigation System: A built-in navigation system provides convenient guidance for drivers, complementing smartphone navigation options.
Digital Gauge Display:
- Reconfigurable Display: The Z’s instrument cluster likely includes a reconfigurable digital gauge display, providing real-time information about speed, fuel levels, and other essential data.
- Safety and Convenience: The infotainment system may integrate various driver-assistance features, such as parking assistance, collision warnings, and other safety alerts.
In summary, the new Nissan Z embraces a contemporary infotainment system with robust connectivity options, ensuring drivers have access to entertainment, navigation, and essential information seamlessly. The integration of advanced features contributes to an overall enhanced driving experience.
2023 Nissan 400z captivates with a redesigned, driver-focused interior, blending upscale materials and intuitive tech. Featuring a modern infotainment system, smartphone integration, and driver-assistance features, it offers a balanced fusion of comfort and performance. The twin-turbo V-6, available in manual or automatic, propels the Z into an exhilarating driving realm.